Our Mission, Vision, Values, and Statement of Faith
Global Scholars equips Christian professors to have a redemptive influence among their students, colleagues, universities, and academic disciplines.
Our vision is that one day every student, colleague, university, and discipline will have Christian professors who communicate the truth, goodness, and beauty of Christ in the power of the Spirit for the growth of God’s Kingdom and the flourishing (shalom) of society.
To learn more about our values, tap on each box.
Our Statement of Faith
In accord with the ancient creeds of the Christian faith such as the Apostles Creed and the Nicene Creed, the following statement of faith* is a summary of essential biblical teaching as we strive for unity in essentials, liberty in non-essentials, and charity in all things.
- …in the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- …in one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- …in our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- …in the Salvation of lost and sinful persons through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- …in the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- …in the Unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
- …in the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
*Original formulation of this statement can be found here
Learn More About our History and Leadership